Royal Finserv Consultants Private Limited (RFCPL)strongly believes in a sincere and transparent approach to its customers & associates.
This policy document aims at minimizing instances of customer complaints, grievances and disappointments via channelized approach, review and redressal.
The self-review will be of help in identifying shortcomings in the product features and service delivery.
If you’re disappointed, then at some point in time we’ve not done a great enough job.
RFCPL’s policy on grievance redressal follows the under noted principles.
1. Our users are to be always treated fairly at all times.
2. Complaints or concerns raised by users are dealt with an open mind, with courtesy and in a timely manner.
3. Users / clients & customers are informed about the channels to escalate their complaints, concerns and grievances within RFPL and their rights if they are not satisfied with the resolution of their complaints.
4. RFCPL will take care of all complaints efficiently and fairly as they value each user.
5. All employees at RFCPL must work in good faith and without prejudice to the interests of the users.
We understand that customer grievances can happen due to multiple reasons. It can be because of the gap between the promised service levels and the service levels actually offered.
Since we are dealing with humans, a lot of grievances can arise due to the attitudinal and the way communication gets done.
It can also happen due to the actual errors across the system.
Users have complete authority to file complaint/ share feedback if they are disappointed by services rendered by RFCPL.
They can give their complaint/ feedback in writing, email on email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org. If user’s dilemma is not resolved within the given time or if they are not satisfied with the solution provided by RFPL, they can approach our tiered redressal system with their complaint or other legal avenues available for grievance redressal.
In order to make RFPL redressal channels more meaningful and effective, a structured system has been put in place. This system will ensure that the complaints are redressed seamlessly and well within the stipulated timeframe.
2. Awareness of Grievance Redressal System At RFCPL, the users’ experience is what we deliberate and focus on.
This is why we listen and take the time to know our users and take their concerns seriously.
Going skin-deep to analyse and scrutinize, how you would feel from the time you step-in to royalfinserv.co.in till the time you’re done, helps us evolve and enhance our services.
If a user has found our experience simple and incredible, we know we are doing something worthy. However, when a user is concerned or has complaints, we do everything we can to fix it and make itright.
3. Sensitizing staff on handling complaints Our staff undergoes regular training to ensure that consumers queries and grievances are handled properly.
They are encouraged to work in a manner which helps us in building the consumer trust and confidence.
This reflects in both the operations as well as the customer communications.
Top reasons behind the consumer queries are analyzed and worked upon in a way which aims at removal of these reasons from the root.
This helps in improving the overall quality of the service levels gradually.
4. Quick Access to RFCPL Support Team :
Level 1: You can write to us at email@example.com or contact us at 011-49090549.
Level 2: If the resolution you received does not meet your expectations, please write to us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Level 3: If you are still not satisfied, please write to: Grievance officer(email@example.com) or visit at our registered corporate office at New Delhi.
5. Estimated time taken to address your queries, concerns, complaints: Suitable timelines have been set for every complaint depending upon the investigations which would be involved in resolving the same. Here are the estimated timelines at various levels of queries/escalations .
First response to a user’s query/ concern 24hrs
Follow-up queries 48hrs
Escalated cases 7days
Customer grievances 21days
In case you have any grievances, clarification or want to address any discrepancy with respect to the processing of any of the information/data you provided to royalfinserv.co.in, please contact to our Grievance redressal representatives.
The contact details of the Grievance Officers are provided below:
Akanksha Arora – HR & Grievance Redressal Officer
Divya Anand – Customer Care Desk Representative
Call Us: 7827041496 / 8700479401 / 011-49090549
Email:firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
information on our Contact Us page or at firstname.lastname@example.org Link for filing complaint with RBI Sachet Portal: https://sachet.rbi.org.in/ RFCPL reserves the right to change this policy from time to time to ensure compliance with TRAI, RBI and other regulations applicable in India.
We encourage you to periodically review. Checking the effective date below allows you to determine whether there have been changes since the last time you reviewed the statement.
Our mission is to deliver reliable, latest news and opinions.