Customer – A "Customer" is anyone who purchases/avails RFCPL’s products or services.
User – A "User" is anyone who visits our websites.
Personal Information – "Personal Information" is information that directly identifies or reasonably can be used to identify an individual Customer or User. Personal Information does not include information that is readily available to the public domain.
Website – "Website" means any page or location on the Internet, no matter what device (cell phone, lap top, PC, etc.) or protocol (http, WAP, ftp or other) is used to access the webpage of www.royalfinserv.co.in
1. The Information we collect: We may collect different types of personal and other information based on your use of our products and services and our business relationship with you, including contact information, billing information, website usage, viewing and other technical information about your use of our network, services, products and the Website. Information may be collected when you give it to us with the intent to purchase or interact with us about a product or service we offer or provide; when you use any of the solutions provided by us including but not limited to digital content, text, graphics, software and other materials that you may view on, access through, or upload to the product or services and when we collect it automatically when you visit our websites or use our products and services such as the type of operating system, the type of browser you are using, your IP address in order to provide better usability and personalized experience.
2. Use of Information we collect: Our goal of collecting your information is to provide you with the best customer experience possible by communicating with you regarding service updates, offers and promotions; delivering advertising that may be of interest to you; investigating or taking action regarding illegal activities or violations of Website policies, as may be laid out in our Website from time to time. We collect some information on an anonymous basis and may anonymize the personal information we collect about you into data groups. We may share aggregate or anonymous information in various formats with third party entities, with whom we have contracted with to aggregate such data and may work with those entities to do research on our product and service offerings.
3. Disclosure: We do not sell your Personal Information to anyone for any purpose, and we maintain information about you in our business records while you are a Customer, or until it is no longer needed for business, tax, or legal purposes. We have implemented encryption or other appropriate security controls to protect Personal Information when stored or transmitted by us. Subject to applicable legal restrictions, under the Information Technology Act 2000 and its applicable rules, RFCPL may share your Personal Information with each other to make sure your experience is as seamless as possible, and you have the full benefit of what we as a service provider and its subsidiaries have to offer and we do not provide Personal Information to anyone outsider for marketing of their own products and services without your consent. We may provide Personal Information to associates / Branch representatives for purposes such as pursuant to court orders, identity verification to prevent fraud and identity theft, enforcing of intellectual property rights or any disclosure required under any applicable law.
4. Privacy Controls: You can review and correct your Personal Information collected by us. We are happy to correct information if found to be inaccurate. Customers and Users may verify that appropriate corrections have been made. However, it may be noted that RFCPL, its subsidiaries, affiliates and third parties shall not be responsible for the accuracy and/or authenticity of the Information supplied by you and we hereby disclaims any and all liability arising out of or in connection with the accuracy and/or authenticity of the Information.
7. Minors: RFCPL is not intended for or designed to attract users under the age of 18 and we do not intentionally or knowingly collect personal information on our Website from anyone under the age of 18. We encourage parents / guardians to be involved in the online activities of their children / minors to ensure that no information is collected from a child without parental / guardian permission.
10. Security: We have established electronic and administrative safeguards designed to secure the information we collect, to prevent unauthorized access to or disclosure of that information and to ensure it is used appropriately. Although we strive to keep your Personal Information secure, no security measures are absolute, and we cannot guarantee that your Personal Information will never be disclosed in a manner inconsistent with this Policy (for example, as the result of unauthorized acts by third parties that violate the law or this Policy). RFCPL uses industry-standard technologies when transferring and receiving Customer's and Users data exchanged between RFCPL and third parties to help ensure its security.
Our mission is to deliver reliable, latest news and opinions.